Natural treatment for Heart Blockage in Ludhiana, Punjab- Dr. S.S Sibia.Sibia Medical Centre is working on How to avoid Bypass surgery, Alternative treatments to Bypass Surgery.
What is Artery Clearance Therapy (ACT)?
ACT is non-operative treatment of angina chest pain to increase blood flow to the heart to avoid bypass and to treat post bypass angina pain with Chelation Therapy along with Lifestyle management, antioxidants and nutrients.
How is ACT done?
ACT prevents and reverses heart disease. It includes EDTA chelation therapy which is safe, comfortable intravenous drip medication as recommended by American College for Advancement in Medicine. In ACT medicines are given in intravenous drip each lasting 2½ to 3 hours. Usually 20 to 30 drips are given two or three times a week in 6 to 15 weeks. Patients can also have two drips on consecutive days every week.
Which patients can benefit by ACT?
Heart patients of Angina chest pain and Myocardial Infarction (Heart Attack) -
* With failed angioplasty or bypass
* Who are not fit for angioplasty or bypass
* Who do not benefit by medicines.
* Who do not want angioplasty or bypass
ACT is also beneficial in:
* Pain legs due to Peripheral Artery Disease
* Cerebral ischaemia with memory/mental deficiency
* Cerebral thrombosis /embolism caused paresis
* Chronic Fatigue (Tiredness) Syndrome
* Decreased sexual functioning
* To increase sports performance
* For detoxification and anti-ageing